Skip to content
Print Page Email Page PDF Version of Page

Academic Policies

Release of Information for Purposes of Employment, Scholarships/Awards, or Admissions

Due to FERPA regulations, in order for the UNC School of Dentistry to complete any recommendation information for the purposes of applications for employment, scholarships or awards, or admissions to another institution or program, students must complete a consent form to release the information and submit it to the appropriate program.

If a student is requesting information about academic performance (i.e. gpa, class rankings, etc), then the form must be submitted to Academic Affairs. If the requestor is a graduate student, then the form must be submitted to the Graduate Registrar.