- Systematic review and approval of didactic, preclinical, and clinical curricula in the dental and allied dental education programs (vertical integration).
- Periodic review and approval of the content of the core curriculum to minimize repetition and assure appropriateness of emphasis, presentation mode, and sequencing.
- Periodic review and approval of prerequisites.
- Periodic review of elective courses for appropriateness of breadth and quantity, number of hours required, and content of courses offered. Make recommendation for addition or deletion of courses.
- Approval of changes in clinical requirements.
- Approval of new courses.
3/16/94 Approved by Department Chairs