The Department of Prosthodontics offers a wide variety of continuing education courses each year. Many are hands-on courses. Some of the annual favorites are listed here.Course Offerings:
- Annual Prosthodontics for General Practitioners on Hilton Head Island
- State-of-the-Art Complete Denture Therapy
- Case-Based Approach to Dental Implant Rehabilitation
- Immediate Placement of Dental Implants Hands-On Course
- Annual Dental Implant Therapy Symposium
- The Treatment and Management of Sleep Disorders
- Coronal Tooth Polishing for the Dental Assistant IIs
- Provisional Restoration Fabrication Workshop
For more information or to register for a course on-line, go to Continuing Education, or call the CDE office at (919) 537-3400.
North Carolina Academy of Advanced Clinical Dentistry
The UNC School of Dentistry is proud to announce the newly established North Carolina Academy of Advanced Clinical Dentistry. The Academy is designed to offer dental practitioners intensive, interactive, hands-on, mastery level, multi-day programs focusing on clinical techniques utilizing state-of-the-art facilities. The Department of Prosthodontics offers several Academy level courses. Please call Dr. Thomas Ziemiecki at (919) 537-3976 for more information.
The Department of Prosthodontics offers a variety of AHEC lectures. A list of topics can be found at http://www.dentistry.unc.edu/ce/ahec/catalog/
For more information about these courses, or Area Health Education Centers click here, or call (919) 537-3400.