The Department of Operative Dentistry is currently involved in a wide array of research projects spanning many interests.
Operative Dentistry Clinical Research: A major goal for over 31 years has been clinical evaluation of operative dentistry materials and techniques to produce relevant evidence of safety, efficacy, and longevity.
- Patient information for new clinical research trials
- History of Clinical Research Unit
- Previous clinical research activities
Health Services Research: The department is actively involved in critical analysis of current clinical decision-making processes versus clinical outcomes.
- Overview of health service research activities
- Previous health services research grants
Research Publications: Operative Dentistry faculty, residents, adjunct faculty, and visiting faculty worldwide are involved in research. Their list of recent published research activities describe the current results of those efforts.