The 12th Annual
1999 DENTAL RESEARCH IN REVIEW
NC-AADR and UNC School of Dentistry
Instructions for 1999 Turner Award Participants
- You (or your students) abstract has been approved for competition in the 1999 Turner Award Competition at the NC-AADR Dental Research in Review Day program.
- The competition is divided into DDS, MS, and PhD categories.
- Poster presenters:
- Set up in the 3rd floor lobby of Tarrson / Brauer Hall from 7-8 AM.
- Poster size is 4x8 feet for AADR.
- Posters will be on CORK boards, so bring pins. (No velcro)
- Judging will begin promptly at 10:30, and will continue on the quarter-hour until all the posters have been judged.
- See the separate schedules for your poster number and the time you are to be judged (note that the general public will be viewing your poster during that time also, so you will need to be there for the entire poster session from 10:30 1:00).
- You will have no more than 10 minutes to present, and an additional 5 minutes will be allotted to the judges for questions. (NOTE: if you are a candidate for the IADR Hatton Award, your presentation is limited to 5 minutes, followed by a 7-minute Q/A session.)
4. Oral presenters:
- You will be presenting in Brauer 407 (see separate schedule for times).
- The room will be equipped with slide projectors and PowerPoint electronic equipment for your presentations.
- You will have no more than 10 minutes to present, and an additional 5 minutes will be allotted to the judges for questions.
Dan Caplan, D.D.S., Ph.D.
Department of Dental Ecology
Modified: January 03, 2000 // Created: December 21, 1997
Contributions: Stephen C. Bayne and Mac McCollum // Comments: Stephen C. Bayne