The 11th Annual
1998 DENTAL RESEARCH IN REVIEW
NC-AADR and UNC School of Dentistry
Instructions for 1998 Turner Award Participants
- Your abstract has been approved for competition in the 1998 Turner Award Competition for the NC-AADR Dental Research in Review day program.
- The competition is divided into Undergraduate and Graduate oral and poster categories.Poster presenters:
- Set up in the 4th floor lobby of Tarrson Hall from 7-8 AM.
- Judging will begin promptly at 8:00, and will continue on the quarter until all the posters have been judged.
- See the list of participants for your poster number and time to present to the judges (note that the general public will be viewing your poster from 8-11 as well, so you will need to be there for them too).
- You will have 8-10 minutes to present your poster, and 5 minutes of questions from the judges.
You will be presenting in Room 407 Brauer Hall. See the list of participants for your assigned time. You will have 8-10 minutes to present, and 5 minutes to answer questions from the audience and judges.
Galen Schneider, D.D.S., Ph.D.
Department of Prosthodontics
Room 308, Brauer Hall