- In combination with your ONYEN account name, your ONYEN password grants you access to the UNC School of Dentistry computer network and various campus systems. Visit the ONYEN website for more information.
- ONYEN passwords must be changed every 90 days. Old passwords cannot be reused.
- ONYEN passwords must be at least eight characters long, and contain at least one numeral and one special character.
- In combination with your EPR numeric login, your EPR password grants access to the UNC School of Dentistry’s Electronic Patient Record system (EPR).
- EPR passwords must be changed every 90 days. Old passwords cannot be reused.
- EPR passwords must be be at least eight characters long, and contain at least one numeral and one special character.
How to Change Passwords
Go to the ONYEN website and select “Change or Reset Password” from the menu. Follow the on-screen instructions to change your password.
Start up and login to the EPR or Student Evaluation System as usual. Click on the “Help” drop down menu. Click on “Change Password” and follow the instructions.
- Use the same password for EPR and ONYEN so you only have to remember one password.
- Change both passwords at the same time to keep them consistent.
- Keep your password secure. Never post your password on your monitor, underneath your keyboard or in any unlocked location where it can be easily obtained by an unauthorized person. Don’t give your password to anyone but OCIS staff working on your computer. Never reveal your password over the telephone unless you can verify that person’s identity.