Research - Clinical Studies
Clinical Studies Currently Looking for Patients
The UNC School of Dentistry's research center, the North Carolina Oral Health Institute, is the core establishment for conducting a wide range of dental related research. Many of these studies need volunteers or patients in order to obtain sufficient data.
- A molecular and cellular comparison of bone inductive properties of trabecular metal® vs. titanium among Healthy, diabetic and osteopenic subjects
- Communication and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Project Speech Study
- Detection of BK Virus in Salivary Gland Diseases
- Pathways of Vulnerability in the Development of Complex Persistent Pain Conditions
- Speech of Young Males with Fragile X Syndrome