Office of Computing and Information Systems
Software Supported by OCIS
- MS Windows XP Pro
- MS Windows 2000 Pro
- MS Office 2003, MS Office XP Pro
- MS Internet Explorer 6
- Outlook Express
- PC SAS
- Reference Manager - Support will expire 06/01/2006 click here for instructions on converting your bibliographic references to RefWorks
- Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition - shareware
- SpyBot Search & Destroy - freeware
- Ad-Aware - freeware
What is NOT supported:
- Beta versions of any software (including Microsoft applications) should never be installed on your computer.
- Upgrades to supported software not approved by OCIS (except windows/office security updates from Microsoft)
- Freeware and shareware programs not listed above including web-shots, screen-savers, desktop animations, games, etc.
Important Note: If you choose to install unsupported software, you are doing so at your own risk. Should this software cause problems with your computer, your request for service will be placed at the bottom of our work queue and will remain there until all legitimate requests are serviced.
Last Modified: 10/07/2009