Dental Research in Review - February 26, 2014
Presentation Guidelines: OralPresentations schedules will be posted prior to DRRD.
Each oral presenter will be scheduled for 15 minute Powerpoint-style presentation
- 10 minute presentation
- 5 minutes for questions and answers
Presentation Guidelines: Poster
- Poster set-up will occur from 7:00-7:15 AM in the Koury Oral Health Sciences Building lobby. Look for your abstract number on the poster stand.
- Poster sessions occur from 8:00-10:00 AM.
- Poster stand size is 4x8 feet. Posters will be on CORK boards, so please, no Velcro. Pins will be provided.
- Presenters must be available to discuss their research for the duration of the entire poster session.
- Poster break-down time is from 1:30 to 3:00 PM.