Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
Application Process Flow
- Apply to AADSAS.
- AADSAS assigns each applicant a number. The number will start with the year in which you are applying to.
- Complete the UNC School of Dentistry Online Application using your AADSAS number.
- Print the following two forms which are only available at the end of the online Supplemental Application once you have submitted:
- Honor Code Forms
- If you are claiming North Carolina residency, please print, complete, and submit the form found at the link below. Please be sure that you fill in all blanks on the form. An incomplete form may prevent your application for in state residency from being processed in a timely fashion.
- Attach a 2X2 passport style photo and submit electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and AADSAS number printed on the subject line of the email.
- Mail the completed forms and application fee of $84 to:
UNC School of Dentistry, CB# 7450
1611 Koury Oral Health Sciences Building
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7450